Los Angeles Commercial AC Repair
Orange County’s Trusted Team of Commercial AC Services
Your business needs its cooling system to work reliably and efficiently. When you have a breakdown, your employees suffer, your customers suffer, and your business suffers. At Inland Mechanical Services, Inc., we know how important it is to get your air conditioner back up and running as soon as possible. We also know that you need service from a company that understands corporate and commercial environments. Our Los Angeles commercial AC service and repair technicians are committed to professionalism, and we specialize in providing repair, installation, and maintenance services for commercial and industrial properties. When you have an AC problem, don’t mess around. Call Inland Mechanical Services, Inc.
For over two decades, Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. has been focused on innovative Commercial AC repair and AC services that produce long-term results. Contact us at (800) 405-6012 to find out how we can help you.
We Are a Full-Service, Local HVAC Company
Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive range of air conditioning services and repair to all of our commercial customers. We work hard to stay up to date with the latest advancements in cooling technologies, and we happily pass this knowledge on to our customers. As a locally-owned business, we can provide every customer with the personal attention they need to feel well taken care of. We also have the bandwidth and resources to tackle any air conditioning repair job, big or small.
Our range of AC services in Los Angeles & Orange County include:
- Emergency AC repair
- AC installation, including high-capacity systems
- General AC repair
- Commercial AC system analysis and optimization
- Airflow issues, including correcting poor airflow and faulty fan motors
- Issues with electrical shorts and other electrical problems
- Inconsistent temperature issues and thermostat repair
- Commercial cooling system service and maintenance
When you call us, we will diagnose your issue, provide you with all of your repair options, and help you select the products and services that are right for you and your business. Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. takes care of you from start to finish.
Troubleshooting AC Repair Problems
Dealing with an inefficient or poorly performing cooling system can be incredibly frustrating. It can be hard for the average person to know what problems can be fixed, and when it is time to replace your cooling system with a new one. This is where we come in. Our Los Angeles commercial AC service and repair specialists are highly trained, licensed, and insured. We are passionate about what we do, and we love a good challenge. If you are struggling with your air conditioning system, call us, and we will help you figure it out.
You should call professional AC repair specialists, like ours, if:
- There is no air coming from your vents
- Air is room temperature or warm
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning or broken
- Loud noises or rattling are coming from your AC
- Your AC system struggles to maintain the temperature you set
- The cooling system will not turn on
- The system runs continuously or cycles on and off repeatedly
Commercial AC systems are complicated, and you should always work with a professional AC repair technician, like ours, in Los Angeles.
AC Repair or Replacement?
At Inland Mechanical Services, Inc., we know that our commercial customers have a budget to adhere to, and commercial AC replacements can be pricey. Our Los Angeles AC service and repair professionals always look to repair solutions before full-system replacements. We want to help you get the most out of your current system, extending its lifespan whenever possible. We will never pressure you to buy products you do not need, and we only advise replacement when it is genuinely the best option.
Signs You Should Choose Replacement Over Commercial AC Repair
1. Repair after repair - While our Los Angeles commercial ac repair technicians will always be in to service your unit, you shouldn't be seeing them every single summer. At some point, replacement is cheaper than another repair visit so consider your options.
2. Your unit requires R22 Freon - If your unit requires the banned coolant, then you should think twice before sinking more money into AC repair. While these units are still legal, their coolant isn't so it'll become more expensive to run over time.
3. Old age - AC units last from 8-12 years so if your unit is older than that, don't sink more money into repairs and start thinking about a replacement.
4. An expensive repair - Whenever our Los Angeles commercial AC repair experts give you a quote for the repair, compare that estimate to what a new unit would cost. Take into account the age of your unit to make sure that you're making the most informed decision.
5. Utility bills that won't go down - If even after our commercial ac repair experts come in and tune up your unit your bills are still too high, then it may be time to replace the unit.
For trustworthy Los Angeles Commercial AC repair experts, contact Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. today.
“THIS COMPANY GAVE ME GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE IN A NEW HVAC SYSTEM”- SHARON RAHE
“I'm so glad I choose IMS! I was the best choice I could have made! Fast intelligent service. I recommend them to anyone!”- Louise F.
“These guys are amazing!”- Jennifer B.