Los Angeles Commercial HVAC Services
Experienced Heating & AC Care for Your Business Property
Large office buildings require powerful, reliable HVAC systems to maintain proper climate control and to keep employees and tenants comfortable. When your HVAC system fails, our Los Angeles commercial AC and heating service team moves quickly to restore it to working order. Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. specializes in commercial and industrial heating and AC units, offering repairs, maintenance, and other services to keep your business running efficiently.
We also provide opportunities for you to regulate your climate using automated energy management programs and zoning. Our team provides the benefit of free estimates on new units and a free HVAC system analysis. You can count on our commercial HVAC team to perform every job with an eye for excellence.
Turn to our Los Angeles commercial HVAC experts to request your service today.
Why our Commercial HVAC Services
With more than 20 years of experience, our Los Angeles heating & air conditioning team at Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. provides commercial clients with a wide range of services to maintain, repair, or install AC or heating units. We educate our customers regarding our systems as well as benefits, including potential savings. Our experts pay strict attention to detail to provide you with the best system possible.
Just a few of our commercial services include:
- AC service and repair
- AC installation
- Heating service and repair
- Heating installation
- Preventative maintenance
- System analysis and optimization
How Commercial HVAC Systems Work
Commercial HVAC systems function in much the same way as a residential HVAC system does to heat and cool a property. However, there are some key differences that distinguish commercial from residential.
Some of the differences between commercial and residential HVAC systems include:
Where the HVAC system is installed: Typically, commercial units are located on rooftops, while residential units stay on the ground usually just outside the home.
The intricacyof the unit: More is required from commercial heating and cooling systems. For example, the temperatures throughout the building may need to vary based on the business needs, while a residential unit is only required to regulate the temperature in a single home.
The drainage system: HVAC systems in a home usually only require one drainage pan, while an HVAC system in a business will need a more complex drainage system to remove condensation.
The size of the system: Commercial buildings require much larger HVAC units than a home.
We recommend consulting with a professional technician to ensure your heating and cooling needs are met. Our Los Angeles team will be able to evaluate your business to best determine your commercial HVAC requirements.
What To Look For In A Commercial HVAC Company
1. Expertise - Commercial HVAC services is our specialty and has been since our inception, while other companies might preform HVAC services for businesses on the side, it is our main focus each and every day.
2. How long they've been in the business - Having provided Los Angeles commercial HVAC services for over 20 years, there isn't a situation we haven't seen and dealt with again and again so you can rest assured in our experience.
3. Financing offerings - We're well aware that every single business is looking to save at every chance, and for businesses with approved credit we have finance offerings that you can browse at your leisure here.
4. Rave reviews - Being the go to Los Angeles commercial HVAC experts for as long as we have, we've collected some amazing reviews. Read through out reviews here and see why our customers love us so much by giving us a call today.
5. An informative blog - The goal of our blog, that you can find here, is to keep businesses and business leaders informed on the latest news, hottest trends, and the ever-changing landscape of HVAC services.
24/7 Availability for All Your Commercial HVAC Needs
As part of our commitment to our Southern California customers, we make ourselves available at all times, 24/7. We also offer all of our services at competitive prices. When you are tired of quick fixes and need a long-term solution, you can turn to us with confidence. Our staff is fully experienced working with multiple professionals, including engineers, owners, architects, plant managers, and contractors. These connections afford us the opportunity to deliver the highest quality products.
Call Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. today at (800) 405-6012 for commercial heating and air conditioning in Orange County & Los Angeles CA.
“THIS COMPANY GAVE ME GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE IN A NEW HVAC SYSTEM”- SHARON RAHE
“I'm so glad I choose IMS! I was the best choice I could have made! Fast intelligent service. I recommend them to anyone!”- Louise F.
“These guys are amazing!”- Jennifer B.