Corona Commercial AC Installation in Riverside & Surrounding Areas
Begin by Calling (800) 405-6012
If you are in need of a new air conditioning unit for your commercial or
industrial building in Riverside, Corona, or anywhere else in Southern
California, call on Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. We have the knowledge,
skills, and experience necessary to help you come up with the correct
solution, picking the best unit for your building. We will explain the
best ways to utilize the unit in order to keep every area of your building
cool and comfortable. Our team only provides the best quality products,
so you can be sure that we will leave you completely satisfied with the
job performed. When you are in need of excellent service without exceptions,
you can turn to us without delay.
5 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Old age - How long an air conditioning unit lasts depends on the unit, the usage,
and the maintenance. Usually, a unit lasts about 12-15 years, but it could
last longer or shorter depending on the aforementioned variables.
2. Repair after repair - After enough repairs, the cost of a new unit might be less than all of
the new parts and labor. Before each repair, make sure to ask your Corona
Commercial AC installation pro the cost of the repair and the cost of
a new unit.
3. High utility bills - While an older AC unit might be keeping your indoor environment at the
desired temperature, it might be using more and more inputs to achieve
that desired output. You might not notice this in your cooling, but you
will notice it when it comes to pay the monthly utility bill.
4. It uses R22 Freon - While the federal Freon Ban won't make units that use the coolant
illegal, it will make them cost-prohibitive as R22 Freon becomes increasingly
expensive. Consult our Corona Commercial AC installation experts and we'll
point you in the right direction.
5. High levels of humidity - Something else older AC units might not do is take out the humidity as
a new unit does. This is part of the AC's job so if it's not happening,
make sure to act now.
If you're looking to install a new unit in your business or replace
an existing one, contact our Corona Commercial AC specialists at (800) 405-6012