The Sales Representative for Inland Mechanical Services, Inc. is the face of our organization. This role is responsible for representing the organization in a professional manner, building rapport by providing information, giving recommendations, and communicating with the highest level of integrity. The Sales Representative role will be responsible to follow through with prospects to close business in alignment with organizational goals.
ABOUT INLAND MECHANICAL SERVICES
We are IMS, delivering excellence without exception to our commercial HVAC customers, we are growing by the day. Our mission is to advance the lives we touch, empowering business through solutions, propelling success together. We are intentional and disciplined in our pursuit to see each team member reach their personal, professional, and financial goals while succeeding together. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are accountable, aligned, disciplined, intentional, transparent, and pursue excellence!
Communicate recommended products and services needed
Well-rounded knowledge of HVAC Industry process
Master company knowledge, products, services delivery model
Evaluate customers’ needs, make recommendations with the highest level of integrity
Maintain customer contact volume standards by making a minimum of 150 outbound calls per day
Complete Cardone University Training daily and attend weekly sales meetings in office.
Maintain contact with customers throughout the sales process to ensure the delivery of information and any additional authorizations
Process purchase and sales invoices.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required but are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Must maintain professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Competitive mindset to WIN, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Must have organized approach to workload with proper follow through
- Effectively communicate in English with team members, management, and customers in both verbal and written format
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety manuals and procedure manuals
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to maintain positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Remarkable consultative sales ability, while providing excellent customer service
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- GED or High School Diploma required; BS in Business (Preferred)
- Minimum (2) years of sales experience required.
- HVAC Certification(s); Preferred
- Current State Driver’s License, and Clean Driving Record required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Requires ability to occasionally lift up to 25lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential requirements.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: 50% employer paid.
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Program
- Professional Training & Development Opportunities