The Project Technician Level 3 will use experience in ductwork installation, problem solving and troubleshooting. Working in a team environment to install HVAC Systems to ensure a successful delivery of services. This role will be responsible for increasing their understanding and proficiency in order to install more complicated mechanical systems, and successfully complete jobs that exceed the expectations of the client.
ABOUT INLAND MECHANICAL SERVICES
We are Inland Mechanical Services Inc; we provide HVAC Services, and we are growing by the day. Our mission is to advance the lives we touch, empowering business through solutions, propelling success together. Inland Mechanical Services Vision is to be the Benchmark of Remarkable Service to our industry and our clients. To create a Team of 300 Strong Nationwide operating at the highest level of Impact! Reaching $200MM in annual Revenue by 2030. We are intentional and transparent in our pursuit to see every team member reach their personal, professional, and financial goals through the work we do together. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are Seeking Excellence, Accountability, Disciplined, Accountability, Alignment, Intentional, Transparent individuals.
- Maintain a high level of communication, creating relationships with internal stakeholders
- Take direction from senior technicians and management to complete projects consistently
- Work collaboratively to direct other team members, execute on direction given from management without supervision
- Troubleshoot mechanical systems, refrigeration cycle, and electrical components
- Exemplify leadership individually, and to the team
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this role but are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Understanding of rooftop package units up to 25 tons, split system units, water source heat pumps, mini split units, exhaust fans
- Basic understanding of building automation controls systems
- Basic understanding of mechanical plans
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to listen, learn, and apply training
- Self-starter/Excellent work ethic
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to push through obstacles as they arrive to deliver results
- Maintaining a positive attitude while working in a team
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and growth
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to think individually as well as collaboratively when approaching job responsibilities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) Required
- Minimum 1 Year HVAC Experience
- Trade School (Required)
- Valid driver’s license, with clean driving record
- EPA Universal Certification (Required)
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: 50% Employer-Paid
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Program
- Company Vehicle
- Professional Training & Development Opportunities
- Requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, use hands/fingers, reach, talk, hear, climb, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Willingness to be on rotational On Call
- Ability to work overtime (weekends)
- Requires ability to occasionally lift 50lbs
- Position may require travel to and from field sites to monitor the status of multiple projects
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, Inland Mechanical Services Inc. recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to Careers@Inlandmechanicalservices.com